Blue-gray oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) - Mycelium dowels
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill, study and cover with Svamphuset's environmentally friendly wax! The mushroom plugs are made of grooved birch (8x30 mm).
Blue-gray oyster mushroom is closely related to our grey oyster dish but often produces larger crops with large crops. fruity bodies. The colour varies from blue-grey (at temperatures below 15°C) to grey-brown. The blue oyster dish is fast growing, very good and has good durability. Recommended wood types: Birch, beech, al, ash, maple oak, Poppy and arrow and other deciduous trees. Hard wood types provide slower growth but yield longer harvest. Cultivation advice on stock see attached file.