Shiitake - Mycelium dowel (Lentinula edodes)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs.
Shiitake is an amazing mushroom with lots of flavor. The mushroom has been cultivated in japan for centuries . It has an outstanding texture as well as flavor wich has made it one of the most cultivated mushrooms in the world. Recommended substrates: oak, birch, maple and poplar. Instructions for log cultivation, see attached file.