Grey oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) - Mycelium dowel
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs.
The delicious oyster mushrooms grow naturaly on birch, beech, ash, oak, popplar, willow and a numer of broadleaf trees all over the world. They prefer the cooler months when cultivated outdoors but can occour anytime during the year. Oystermushrooms can be cultivated on horizontal and vertical logs as well as on a number of substrates including waste materials such as straw, sawdust, coffegrounds and residues from making beer. Instructions for cultivation on logs see attached file.