Turkey tail - mycelium dowel (Trametes versicolor)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs/stumps.
Turkey tail is not a choice edible but by many considered to have strong medicinal properties and is used in tinctures and tea all over the world.¨ Recommended substrates: Birch, beech, alder, ash, oak, poplar and willow. Instructions for cultivation on logs see attached file. (Trametes versicolor AKA Coriolus versicolor).