Pioppino - Rapid mycelium (Agrocybe aegerita)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Mycelium grown on enriched sawdust for inoculation of logs or cultivation in sawdust/strawpellets. Large amounts of mycelium in combination with deep kanals for rapid growth is our key to success! Inoculate using our mycelium injector and cover with eco friendly bees wax (drill bits, wax and injectors are ordered separately).
150 gram inoculates 2 35 cm long logs 25 cm diameter or 1 st. 1 meter long.
450 gram inoculates 4–5. 50 cm logs or 3 pieces of 1 meter long logs of 25 cm diameter or moore.
Pioppino is a delicious mushroom found on dead and dying tree trunks. Its nutty flavor has made it very popular in both Italy and Japan. We couldn´t agree moore! Recomended substrates: Horizontal logs of willow, popplar and maple.