Chicken of the woods - Mycelium dowel (Laetiporus sulphureus)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs.
Chicken of the woods, also known as sulphur shelf is a spectacular mushroom! The fleshy fruitbodies can be used as a substitute for chicken in any cuisine. Try it in a spicy curry with crispy vegetables and a bowl of your favourite rice. Awesome! Recommended wood: Cherry, willow or oak Instructions for cultivation on logs see attached file.