Reishi - Liquid culture (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Liquid culture for inoculation by injection into substrates The culture can also be used to expand your mycelium on suitable materials. 25 ml of liquid culture delivered in a syringe with 1 sterile needle (BD Microlance green 0,8 x40mm).
Reishi is a beautiful conk growing on stubs and dead wood from oak, sprouce, birch and alder but can also occur on rare occasions on lark, beech, pine, ash, hassel, linder and elm. We recommend that you stick to the first four suggestions. Note: Reishi is not an edible mushroom but it is used around the world for making tea and tinctures. Now you can grow your own reishi.
The mycelium is cultivated with love by us in southern Stockholm, Sweden.