Indian oyster mushroom (Pleurotus pulmonarius) - Mycelium dowel
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm).
This pale variety of Indian oyster mushroom (Pleurotus pulmonarius) is a close relative to the grey oyster mushroom. It is light in color an thrives during the warm part of the year while the grey oyster mushroom prefers the cooler seasons. Recommended substrates: Logs from fresh birch, beech, alder, ash, maple, oak, poplar and a variety of other deciduous trees. Instructions for log cultivation See attached file.