Indian oyster mushroom - Log grow kit (Pleurotus pulmonarius)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
450 grams of mycelium grown on enriched sawdust for inoculation of logs. Large amounts of mycelium in combination with deep kanals for rapid growth is our key to success! Inoculate using our mycelium injector and cover with eco friendly bees wax. Mycelium, injector, drills and bees wax are included.
The chocolate colored oyster mushroom is a dark variety of the normaly pale Pleurotus pulmonarius. The mushroom grows in abundance during the warm part of the year but can grow anytime. Recommended wood for inoculation: birch, beech, alder, ash, willow, maple, oak and popplar. Instructions for cultivation on logs see attached file.