Oyster mushroom log-grow kit (Pleurotus ostreatus)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
450 grams of mycelium grown on enriched sawdust for inoculation of logs. Large amounts of mycelium in combination with deep kanals for rapid growth is our key to success! Inoculate using our mycelium injector and cover with eco friendly bees wax. Mycelium, injector, drills and bees wax are included.
The delicious oyster mushrooms grow naturaly on birch, beech, ash, oak, popplar, willow and a numer of boadleaf threes all over the world. They prefer the cooler months when cultivated outdoors but can occour anytime during the year. Oystermushrooms can be cultivated on horizontal and vertical logs as well as on a number of substrates including waste materials such as straw, sawdust, coffegrounds and residues from making beer. Instructions for cultivation on logs and strawpellets see attached file.