Nameko (Pholiota nameko) - Mycelium dowel
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs.
Nameko! With its rich flavor with notes of cashewnuts, forrest and earth its a perfect match in asian cuisine where it is often used in soups and woks but it is also scrumptious when sauteed and served on toast.
Recommended woods: Oak, poplar, maple and alderbut can also grow on other broad leaf trees and even on sprouce (!) Nameko needs lots of humidity to thrive so it is recommended that the logs are placed horizontaly and partialy burried in soil for absorption purposes.