Reshi - Mycelium dowel (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs/stumps.
Reishi is a beautiful conk growing on stubs and dead wood from oak, sprouce, birch and alder but can also occur on rare occasions on lark, beech, pine, ash, hassel, linder and elm. We recommend that you stick to the first four suggestions.
Note: Reishi is not an edible mushroom but is used around the world for making tea and tinctures Instructions for cultivation on logs see attached file