Enoki - Mycelium dowel (Flammulina velutipes)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Drill holes, insert dowels and seal with wax. The dowels are made of birch (8x30 mm) 100 dowels inoculates 3 meters of logs.
Enoki AKA enokitake or velvet shank grows abundantly on stubbs and wounded trunks of oak, alder, beech, birch, willow and aspen. The fruit bodies normaly occur after the first frost in early winter and troughout mild winters. When cultivated in darkness the fruitbodies appear as pale, tall and thin stems with miniscule caps. You can find them in restaurants and stores under the name Enoki. Recommended wood: Beech, ash, oak, birch, maple, poplar, willow and a number of other broad leaf trees Instructions for cultivation on logs see attached file.