Shimeji - Rapid mycelium (Hypsizygus tessulatus)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Mycelium grown on enriched sawdust for inoculation of logs or cultivation in sawdust/strawpellets. Large amounts of mycelium in combination with deep kanals for rapid growth is our key to success! Inoculate using our mycelium injector and cover with eco friendly bees wax (drill bits, wax and injectors are ordered separately).
150 gram inoculates 2 35 cm long logs 25 cm diameter or 1 st. 1 meter long.
450 gram inoculates 4–5 . 50 cm logs or 3 pieces of 1 meter long logs of 25 cm diameter or moore.
Shimeji- Hypsizygus tessulatus The mushrom has a pleasant crispy texture and a nutty flavor that goes well both in asian cooking and in classic european quisine. Saute´ it and enjoy on toast or make a rich creamy soup. It goes with everything! Instructions for cultivation on logs and see attached file.