Airfilter 10 pcs
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
An air filter is used to equalize the airpressure in jars with liquid mycelial culture. The filter allows air to be sucked into the jar without the risk of contamination when you draw your liquid culture with a syringe. It will also allow steam to escape when sterilizing your jars in a PC or autoclave and provides for gas exchange when your cultures are growing.
Note that the filters must be sterilized in a pressure cooker or autoclave before use. Attach the filter with heat-resistant silicone and use together with self-healing injection ports (Silicone and self-healing injection ports are ordered separately in the shop).