Grey oyster mushroom - Liquid culture (Pleurotus ostreatus)
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
Liquid culture for inoculation by injection into substrates The culture can also be used to expand your mycelium on suitable materials. 25 ml of liquid culture delivered in a syringe with 1 sterile needle (BD Microlance green 0,8 x40mm).
The delicious oyster mushrooms grow naturaly on birch, beech, ash, oak, popplar, willow and a numer of broadleaf trees all over the world. They prefer the cooler months when cultivated outdoors but can occour anytime during the year. Oystermushrooms can be cultivated on horizontal and vertical logs as well as on a number of substrates including waste materials such as straw, sawdust, coffegrounds and residues from making beer.
Strain: S105 (sporeless strain)
The mycelium is cultivated with love by us in southern Stockholm, Sweden.