Petri Dishes 20 pcs
- Largest in Scandinavia in mushroom cultivation.
- Orders before 11.00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 1000
- Safe and easy checkout by card or invoice
- Questions? Call or email, we reply quickly!
- 20 psc ventilated petri dishes manufactured and packaged in a clean room.
- Made of high quality polystyrene
- Transparent, easy to discover any contamination.
- Stackable, which reduces condensation when pouring agar.
- Withstands up to 80 degrees hot agar.
- 92 mm in diameter, 16 mm hight.
Pack of 20 Petri dishes packed in a sterile room. Intended for multiplication or cultivation of mycelium under sterile conditions, testing of contamination in liquid culture, cultivation of spores or cloning of fruiting bodies for further cultivation of mycelium. Can be used to clean up contaminated agar plates and to test sterile room hygiene. 20 pcs/pack.
NOTE. These are only empty petri dishes and do not contain any medium such as agar, malt or similar. These empty petri dishes are perfect for those who are a bit more advanced in mushroom cultivation, and make your own agar and want to pour it yourself into empty petri dishes.
If you instead want ready-made sterile agar plates and without doing it yourself, you can find it in the menu under miscellaneous Equipment, Petri dish - Malt extract agar MEA.